Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Perfect-wealth - Perfect-wealth.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://perfect-wealth.com

Perfect Wealth is managed by a group of proffesional traders who know exactly what it takes to earn the most from each investment. We minimize risk by diversifing in multiple areas such as forex, stocks, and innovative commericial businesses; and are constantly pushing to acheive greater results with each successful return. Now as we understand, each member in our private investment group expects reliability, stability, and profitability. It is our duty to exceed your expectations and continue to do so with hard work, dedication, and geniune support. By striving to become the best investment opportunity, we will do everything we can to provide the longest running and stable site possible.

PLANS:

130% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $200 105.00

Plan 2 $201 - $1,000 111.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 119.00

Plan 4 $5,001 - $40,000 130.00

Calculate your profit >>

39% daily for 3 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 - $200 39.00

Plan 2 $201 - $2,000 43.00

Plan 3 $2,001 - $5,000 46.00

Calculate your profit >>

125% after 4 day

Plan 1 $10 - $200 125.00

Plan 2 $201 - $1,000 140.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 165.00

Plan 4 $5,001 - $40,000 200.00

Calculate your profit >>

500% after 7 days

Plan 1 $10 - $200 142.00

Plan 2 $201 - $1,000 200.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 320.00

Plan 4 $5,001 - $40,000 500.00

Accept : LR

Link : http://perfect-wealth.com

well i think this program will be good for hit and run if the program did manage to get a paying status today,then it will be ok for investors to join the program.though the total return the program is offering is high but i belive investors can still get somethign from this program

• 2 months later...

offering 5% or more profit after 1 day is very good and maybe many investors will attract to join. moreover, start with $10 only, investors have opportunity to join the program. but to say that this program is real truly need further proof. because for me, 5% or more after 1 day is sound not reasonable.

offering 5% or more profit after 1 day is very good and maybe many investors will attract to join. moreover, start with $10 only, investors have opportunity to join the program. but to say that this program is real truly need further proof. because for me, 5% or more after 1 day is sound not reasonable.

For me here, we are better to see an HYIP from the whole Investment Plans offered here. We can not see only from one Investment Plan. We see in this HYIP, it has the Investment Plan with 500% RoI after one week. In this way, the RoI like this one here is not good at all

Firefox can't find the server at www.perfect-wealth.com.

I guess this site has turn to scam. I tried to open the site right now but the site can't be open anymore. So in short this site has turn to scam already. I think its better that this thread be close already. But same time since sometimes I experience selective browsing its much better that we wait for others to confirm that they can't open the site also so that this thread can be close.

I think that we too shouldn't discuss more about this site because it have ran 69 days already and really site too have closed so that I can't access site at this time, this thread too should be closed because it is not worth for discussing. It is a bad site when it only have 4 monitors approved for to now and all is in bad status

Please close this threads early !