Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Strongwallet - Strongwallet.net

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://strongwallet.net

StrongWallet.net is a private investment group operating on the world securities and currency markets since 2005. Having started as a small investment group operating only on the Swiss stock market, we have gradually expanded our investment activities on all major financial markets of the world. Our representatives operate all over the globe thus providing us with a big picture view on the world of finance. As of now we have over 150 qualified employees worldwide.

PLANS:

28% HOURLY FOR 4 HOURS - INSTANT PAYMENT

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $25,000 28.00

Calculate your profit >>

38% HOURLY FOR 3 HOURS - INSTANT PAYMENT

Plan 1 $6 - $25,000 38.00

Calculate your profit >>

57% HOURLY FOR 2 HOURS - INSTANT PAYMENT

Plan 1 $18 - $25,000 57.00

Calculate your profit >>

115% AFTER 1HOUR - INSTANT PAYMENT

Plan 1 $40 - $200 110.00

Plan 2 $201 - $700 113.00

Plan 3 $701 - $25,000 115.00

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://strongwallet.net

In the pass, I remember that this site is a good site with plans a day, but I see that their plans here is hourly, I think that sure this is scam site when time of ROI is not change, it always is from 2 - 4 hours for plan 1, we should note, don't invest here, because this is site of a big scam one. He created very many daily hourly sites in this days and I hope that police can check IP and try to catch him :D

Don't invest here even with $1! Scam! Scam!Scam!

although the site is relatively new investment sites but looking from the total deposit received from this site for $ 990 you could say pretty good but I saw only about $ 8 that has been paid by the site members who have given their investment in this site. I hope this site can be trusted and proven paying members.

57% HOURLY FOR 2 HOURS - INSTANT PAYMENT

Its seems this plan is more likely going to last longer than other plans. Since since this is the plan that is second to shortest. Although I do believe that one hour is good to invest but since the minimum is 40 dollars I prefer to invest in two hours plan and invest only 18 dollars. At least I do feel more safe in here and the minimum to invest is lower than 40 dollars.

i gues this hourly program is at the prime time that investors can join the prgram and do hit and run on the program,though the program has being running online for like 4 hours now but i still believe the program will pay investors to the nexr 6 - 7 hours,so i guess investors can take advange of the program now.