Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Profit-25 - Profit-25.net

xetang

Project in which you will be able to increase its daily financial condition. You get a 25% daily for 5 days. Why is that? Because it is a stable! It is not 200% after 24 hours, where the projects are dying in the first day. You will receive 25% of the day, every day, the payment automatically. You can always look at the statistics on the site, all payments and terms. Scheme of Profit 25 simple - a "financial bubble" - interest on deposits paid by new revenues.

Profit 25 - 25% daily for 5 days

Plan Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Profit 25 - 25% daily for 5 days $ 1 - $ 10,000 25.00

Accept: PM

Join here: http://profit-25.net/?ref=zozo278

well i guess the payment processor being used by the program might cause the program some kinda problem,the program is using PM as payment processor and i think only hyip monitors will invest with the program,moreover the daily return being offered by this program and the program is offring investos a proft of 25% IN 5 DAYS.

25% daily for five days actually means you only going to earn 25% in five days and that means you earn 5% a day. It seems a good plan. And since the minimum amount to invest is 1 dollar only we can actually invest 4 dollars in here and each day we can just invest back the 25% of 4 dollars and that is 1 dollar. And since the minimum amount in here is 1 dollar I think we can do progressive compounding in here.