Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

volbux - volbux.com

quangnam52335

I think that this was really the bad fake site because this site has the very high payout rate.So that i do not like to join here and earn the money form this kind of bad site .please friend you have to post the payment proof of the this site ,Then other people has to believe this kind of the site .And become this site was really made honesty and trusted site.

minimum payout that we have to get a big one, how much time will be used to reach the target, although we upgrade your membership or even have a lot of referrals is not necessarily we can quickly achieve the target minimum payout, I think admin should change the payment rules for members who want to join on this site do not feel disappointed because the time needed for a long time.

i think this program should be abke to pull small attentiong from ptc members,the minimum payout on this program might be high but i guess members with lots of ref shuld be able to make something out of this program since the program is having more than 10 ads availba to members daily and the program has started memerbs only need 100 ads clck to cahsout.

5 dollars minimum is just too big for me. Since this site has 1 cent per click rate that means I need to click at least 500 ads to earn 5 dollars and cashout. I guess we can reach that after 5 months. Since I earn 5 dollars each month in ptp forum vs earning 5 dollars in five months in here. I think I will just going to stick to posting in ptp instead of clicking in here.