Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Silver-Roi - Silver-Roi.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://www.silver-roi.com

www.silver-roi.com is a successful group of investors and experimented traders. We have been working as a private fund since several years, and now we have opened our online project offering our activities worldwide. We reinvest the funds we receive from our investors. The funds are invested into high growth securities on all major stock markets of the world. We also trade actively on the Forex market.

Our mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity for their funds by investing as prudently as possible to gain high rates in return. www.silver-roi.com is an secure investment project, designed specifically for people want to get reliable and profitable source of real net income. You do not have to incur various hidden fees in order to benefit from investing your funds with us.).

The foreign exchange market (forex) is the unique trading option even in the mist of all the other seemly global market

meltdowns. The forex will offer the average individual the ability to take more control over their own financial future.

PLANS:

Silver-Roi Investment Plan : 7 days plan

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Starter Plan $4 - $50 18.50

Professional Plan $51 - $200 20.00

Expert Plan $201 - $350 22.00

Master Plan $351 - $50,000 23.50

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://www.silver-roi.com

i believe this program should be able to get support from hyip monitors,though the daily return on the program might be kinda high to some investors but the good news is that investors principla is included in the daily return investors will be getting.the rogram is promiing to give investors 129% in 7 days,a very sustain return.

i believe this program should be able to get support from hyip monitors,though the daily return on the program might be kinda high to some investors but the good news is that investors principla is included in the daily return investors will be getting.the rogram is promiing to give investors 129% in 7 days,a very sustain return.

Yes, it is correct, if admin don't try to promote for this site in monitors, he will be difficult to attract investors to invest here, I only see have 2 monitors approved for this site now, although it too have status "Paying" but I think that it is not good because no of monitors have approve here is too least therefore it is not safe for investing when admin can't attract more investors

@hyipexposure: i see that you are in dude, as your monitoring site already monitoring this program now and glad to know that sliver-roi still paying until now, and it makes me more curious about them as i see their minimum deposit is quite low and achievable for many investors

@hyipexposure: i see that you are in dude, as your monitoring site already monitoring this program now and glad to know that sliver-roi still paying until now, and it makes me more curious about them as i see their minimum deposit is quite low and achievable for many investors

I think that you should check again because above monitors don't say that he is paid out by this site and really we too can see that it is difficult to define that this site is paying or not because only have 3 monitors approved for this site but almost is "Waiting", only a monitors with status "Paying" but ROI rate is zero therefore it can't be paying site as my analyst from monitors. As my idea, this is bad status

The ROI inhere is kind of on the high side and it wouldn't be sustainable even if they were to be having the best investing experts.guys to me the best thing to be doing inhere to me would be to skip such a program because the admin's major plan inhere is to elude with the funds of investors.