Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Macrodollar - Macrodollar.com

Mrbvdpt

i am not admin

Link : http://macrodollar.comURL]

For more than 6 years, Macro Dollar has been a leader in Traditional Markets,Import/Export and International Industrial Projects. A leader in technology, a leader in customer service and a leader in value. Today at Macro Dollar, investors have the Trading Tools and Services they need to take control of their investing needs. Macro Dollar is proud to provide premium service and Deeply Discounted Commissions to investors of all trading styles and we hope to continue to exceed our customers' expectations by providing the best price, the best service and the best technology.

PLANS:

130% after 1 day - Instant Withdrawal

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $1,000 105.00

Plan 2 $1,001 and more 130.00

Accept : LR, PM

Ref program : 3%

Link : http://macrodollar.comURL]

Good to see that the site is accepting the minimum investment as low s $1 here and i think this will help most of the investors to try out this program . well good to see that the admin have added some monitors to the site with in the first day of the launch but still one of the monitor is with the waiting status so i think we can wait for its paying status .

well even hyip monitors are kinda scard to invest with this program,i really dont trust progam that just offer invest one plan,they tend to make a run on investors investment any time they feel like and moreover the return on this program is kinda high,so think it ok to just igre this program and invest with someother program.