Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Tigerprofits - Tigerprofits.com

xetang

Welcome to Tiger Profits

Our program is intended for people looking for a High Yield Investment Program with diversification for less risk then normal programs available.

Tiger Profits is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

180 Day .9% Daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $3 - $200 0.70

Plan 2 $201 - $1,000 0.80

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 0.90

365 days .8% daily

Plan 1 $3 - $200 0.60

Plan 2 $201 - $1,000 0.70

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 0.80

730 days .7% daily

Plan 1 $3 - $200 0.50

Plan 2 $201 - $1,000 0.60

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 0.70

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://tigerprofits.com/?ref=zozo278

OMG ... all the investment plans they are offering a long term investment plans and for me they are not reliable because once have a look on the script of the site it is looking very cheap and also when we can see the investment plans they not not too good to invest . and more over the monitors added to the sire are not with the correct statics .

i doubt if this program will see any hyip investors that will invest this program but to be sincere it best if this program is just being ignored by investors,i don't see anyway this program will pay any hyip investors that dare to invest inhere.the program is gonna be a waste on money for the owner of the program because even hyip monitors will be scared to have the program listed.

Though the ROI inhere is kind of low but yet i think it should be sustainable for a long time if proper management is in place.i just hope guys would be paying for a long period of time.Meanwhile i think the admin is paying presently so guys should be taking advantage of their programs.