Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Americanfxtrade - Americanfxtrade.com

Mrbvdpt

i am not admin

Link : http://americanfxtrade.com

At a time when mid-level registered representatives are seeing payouts cut, American FX Trade can boast one of the best commission structures in the industry. Since our inception in 1970, American FX Trade has quietly grown into the Northwest’s largest independent full-service brokerage firm.

PLANS:

$15 - $500 -------------- 23%

$501 - $2000 ------------ 24%

$2001 - $5000 ----------- 25%

$5001 - $15000 ---------- 26%

$15001 - $50000 --------- 27%

$50001 - $75000 --------- 28%

$75001 - $100000 -------- 30%

Daily for 7 Calendar Days!

You may withdraw interest in any time.

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://americanfxtrade.com

the minimum spend here is $15 so i think this program will be moving far from the tiny investors and the newbie investors . as we can see the sunpoll is telling that we will retrieve your funds if the site is scma but today as i see the site it self is not working and the link is not working . this tell that never trust this who says they will retrieve your money .

the minimum investment required by this program will be a problem this program will face,moreover the program is offering a high daily return to investors.the total return investors will get if they invest with the program is too high,i doubt if this program will ever pay any hyip investor that invest with the program the return i just to high to be sustainable.