Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Besttimeprofit - Besttimeprofit.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://besttimeprofit.com

Best Time Profit a private company operating in the global market of biofuels. Our company was founded 2010, for the entire lifetime we have earned for our partners 3 million dollars. We successfully produce biofuels for agricultural machinery and sells five countries in the world, or 9,450 thousand enterprises. We decided to expand the business and increase capacity production, and for this we offers you the best conditions for investment - investment in the future! We give you the right to monitor your profit and loss. Our company can not give you a warranty in profit you invest at your own risk. Best Time Profit offers investment in market biofuels all our conditions the best investment for the customer.

PLANS:

LONG

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

4.4 % hourly for 24 hours $10 - $5,000 4.40

Calculate your profit >>

SLOW

5.8 % hourly for 18 hours $100 - $10,000 5.80

Calculate your profit >>

FAST

8.7 % hourly for 12 hours $250 - $50,000 8.70

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://besttimeprofit.com

well this hourly program has done a good job, i guess the program is still having a paying status with hyip monitors.though am not saying the program might be paying investors,but am only letting investors know the admin of this program might only be paying hyip monitors so that those monitors will keep the program with paying status before they run.

hmm... but still we can see some of the hyip monitors are with the waiting status and may be there are not paid from this and i think it will take one days tin see the updated status of the monitors . do know there may be some chances that the admin might be paying only monitors and not for the members who knows .

This is another hourly program that what the admin of the site is tabling would be unsustainable.guys to me the best thing inhere would be to allow their ship to sail away because sooner or later the admin would be carrying out his major plan and that is to elude with the funds of investors.

I'm sure this time around this site has turn to scam already. Theirs no way this site will going to end up paying since this site is just an hourly hyip site. First of all its hard to find investors to invest in an hourly hyip site. Secondly since turnover is fast admin need to have continues increase of investors each hour and if its not reach its can't pay its members and that's the reason why its turn to scam.