Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Expanddeposit - Expanddeposit.com

Mrbvdpt

i am not admin

Link : http://expanddeposit.com

Expand Deposit, is a global investment management company. Our company has a wide array of expertise in the investment world including, real estate, oil production, forex, stock and commodity trading. Being proficient in a range of fields allows us to achieve our three main investment goals: higher yields, diversification of assets, and the minimization of risks.

Our mission The primary mission of our Company is to create economic value for its clients and investor-co-partners through the identification and acquisition of trading assets that provide above-average returns to investors and display significant upside potential. Our main focus is on various foreign exchange and currency related investment opportunities. Primarily, we focus on day trading and related traditional investment options.

PLANS:

Plan Name Spend Amount($/€) Profits(%)

15% daily for 10 days 10 and more Up to 150

250% after 5 days 10 and more Up to 250

700% after 10 days 100 and more Up to 700

1300% after 20 days 500 and more Up to 1300

2700% after 30 days 500 and more Up to 2700

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://expanddeposit.com

this is just another high return program hoping to be smart on investors, i dont think i can advise any hyip investor to give this program any kinda trial.the daily return being offering by the program is too high and i dont think this progra will be able t sustain the total return they are offering investors.even with the paying status the program is having the total return investors stand to get in 10 days is high.

i never suggest any program which are offering high returns to the investors and to be frank this program also falls into an high returns program because most of the investment plans here fall into high returns . any ways i don't think think site will be stable for a long time . and in my opinion it will be scam with in 10 to 15 days from now .