Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forexprosperity - Forexprosperity.com

xetang

Forexprosperity is a one stop forex services and joint profit forex program using profitable forex trading system which will gives members the rare opportunity to make a significant profit on their spare money. We have several experienced forex futures trader who will managed the joint forex program for maximum profit.

Forex Services

All for just $98 per year or only $ 0.26 per day to enjoy all the important services for forex trading.

Forex Services Package 98.00 - 99.00 0.00%

Forex Hybrid System Trading

Forex Program 1 100.00 - 999.99 5.00%

Forex Program 2 1000.00 - 9999.99 7.50%

Forex Program 3 10000.00 - 20000.00 10.00%

Forex Managed Trading

Our experienced Forex Traders will watch your account patiently and trade for your profit 24 hours 5 days a week

Allowed Amounts 25000.00 - 100000.00 Variable

Forex Speed Robot Trading

Forex Speed A 10.00 - 99.99 3.00%

Forex Speed B 100.00 - 999.99 5.00%

Forex Speed C 1000.00 - 10000.00 8.00%

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://forexprosperity.com?ref=10

I gues its good just to wait and see or its much better if we just don't invest in here. I don't like how this site plan works. Just looking at the site plan right now I know this site will going to turn to scam soon. I hope this site can survive few days and few weeks of paying to see if this site is really a good site to do hit and run. But my gots feel doubts it.

I dont even think the site would be seeing investors not to be talking of monitors since what the admin has gone ahead to table is kind of on the high side.guys to me such a program has nothing good to offer because sooner or later their investors would start to have problems with funds management.