Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

InvestAndTrust - investandtrust.com

Mrbvdpt

i am not admin

Link : http://investandtrust.com

Invest & Trust is a private investment group whose activity is asset management and e-currency exchange. We work in several directions: forex, stock market and e-currency exchange. Buying our shares you will receive a part from profit.

PLANS:

9 - 11.5% daily for 15 calendar days

Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit

$10-------$500 9%

$501-------$1100 9.5%

$1101-------$3700 10%

$3701-------$6000 10.5%

$6001-------$9200 11%

$9201-------$12000 11.5%

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://investandtrust.com

15 days is look like a good wait for me. I really do enjoy investing in here if only this site is going to pay 15 days. I know the best way to make good income in a hyip site is to take risk. But same time if its really realistically in our face truth that this site will going to turn to scam before you can reach bep will you still going to invest on that site? I don't think so.

i think this program has what it takes to sustain the roi.they are offering.investorz stand to get 135% at the end of 15 days.Though the daily return might be kinda high but the good news is that our principal is included in the daily return.Hopefuly this program will gain support hyip monitorz

Sincerely going by the general ROI one would get to see that the ROI is kind of on the high side and wouldn't be sustainable for long but yet i think there is an every chance they should at least be going a round so my advice to investors would be to invest going in with the minimum deposit on clear confirmation that they are paying.