Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

comboincome - comboincome.com

I'm not admin.

We are a group of experienced traders and market analysts. After years of professional trading we have joined our skills, knowledge and talents in the effort to bring a new reliable investment opportunity. As the result of careful planning and joint work emerged Investment Trade , a reliable long-term investment project, that offers great returns along with professional approach and security.

Plans:

111% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $5,000 111.00

Calculate your profit >>

123% after 2 days

Plan 2 $10 - $5,000 123.00

Calculate your profit >>

136% after 3 days

Plan 3 $20 - $5,000 136.00

Accepted currencies: LR, PM, AP.

Referral commission: 5%

http://comboincome.com/?ref=alexlauw

The site is ok, the design ok, but the security is zero. There is no ssl, there is really nothing, so this is a fast game . If i would have a chance to win a little i need to join today for to be able to try get the profit out togheter with my initial after 24 hours. I dont know if its worth the risk. Waiting until 24 hours passed for the first investors mean loosing already one day. Next day when you have to cashout its also all that invested $10.00 and up in the 2 day plans turn to cashout...and thats the weak point for me. Maybe it will end in 2 days....So for this im out

• 2 weeks later...

It is 11 days now and the program has got paying status on monitors

though roi offered is quite high and it reflects that the program is going to stay for short term only.

site design cannot be said to be very rich but it is different.

Despite paying status i would be avoiding this program as i feel it is high risk to have urneasoinable roi.

Due to very high returns offered by this program the life time expected cannot be more than 2-3 weeks

Though mimmium of 1$ make it easy to test the program - but i think for program with such high roi first 2-3 days are good time,

And now i consider it is a bit late.