Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

icicle--icicle.biz

hyipgoldvnn

I am not owner/admin.

icicle.biz

cicle provides different competitive investment programs with guaranteed returns and offers an investment option for everyone, businessman or retired person, housewife or college student. Our commitment to our client's investment needs, our experienced and dedicated professionals help us to find tailored solutions for every client of ours. That is why we consider our investment products to be one of the best on financial market .

Our business involved in real-state, foreign exchange trading and stock market. Our company’s main competitive edge is its custom-tailored approach to every investor, irrespective of the amount of investment. We seek long-term co-operation and look to establish a trust-based relationship with you our investor. We consider the following as most important for us and for our clients; Secure and Safe Investment Opportunities Consistency and Stability In time Payouts to Clients Unmatched Customer Care Services. We would like to welcome you to be part of our business and discover the unlimited earnings waiting for you out there.

Plant

plan1.png

plan2.png

plan3.png

plan4.png

Accept

STP, LR

Join here

I can say its good to do hit and run. But by just looking at the site plan I know this site can clearly turn to scam in just matter of few days. I guess at most this site will going to run and paying is 5 days. But same time I do advice investors that they need to be defensive in here. hit and run is the key and make sure you cashout right away. Its okay to cashout early than to cashout late.

i dont this this program is good for hit and run,any investors that invest here should have it in mind that he/she might get noting from the program.the return offered by the program is too high and i doubt if the program will even get any hyip monitors to invest with it.the program is not safe despite being a new program and i can only tell investors to skip the program.