Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Rank-finance - Rank-finance.com

xetang

Welcome to Rank Finance!

Rank Finance is a financial group, which was founded in 2008. We began with an offline trading operations and gradually evolved into an online financial company that trades forex, stocks and derivatives while maintaining extensive offline activities. We quickly accommodate to the rapidly changing market conditions and needs. Rank Finance is strategically diversified to minimize risk. Investing with us you will have a great opportunity to earn a much better return than most financial institutions can offer.

STARTER PLAN

7% daily for 30 days - Min. $1 - TOTAL RETURN 210%

ADVANCED PLAN

8% daily for 30 days - Min. $200 - TOTAL RETURN 240%

PREMIUM PLAN

9% daily for 30 days - Min. $500 - TOTAL RETURN 270%

PROFESSIONAL PLAN

220% after 20 days - Min. $100 - TOTAL RETURN 200%

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://rank-finance.com/?ref=zozo278

1 dollar minimum is good to invest but since this site has 30 days plan for 1 dollar I don't think this site going to pay that long. I also think the 200 dollars plan is just a hit and run plan. meaning if someone is stupid enough to invest in the 200 dollars minimum plan its going to get scammed. I don't think its worth it to invest in here at all. Even hit and run will not going to work.

with one dollar minimum investment this program will gain lots of attention from hyip monitors but the truth remain that the program is not safe for hyip investors to invest with the program.though the program might have paying status but i doubt if the program will sustain the 7% daily for the number of term they are offering investors.