Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

toronto-profit - toronto-profit.com

Toronto Profit is a long term, reliable, and secure investment program. It is run by investment professionals. They are especially capable of helping customers who wish to have a better future and better income without working hard. Toronto-Profit.com - Mutual Funds group uses an investment strategy based on providing ordinary investor's the higher returns by using all the resources available to global investors.

We invest finances in various types of e-commerce activity. The money you spend in our program will be reinvested in different opportunities to gain higher rates of returns.

15% daily for 10 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $2 - $50 35.00

Plan 2 $51 - $100 40.00

Calculate your profit >>

23% daily for 7 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $50 20.00

Plan 2 $51 - $1,000 23.00

http://toronto-profit.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

The interests being offered by the site are quite high and may not be sustained for a long time. But the good thing is that they pay investors daily, wherein they could at least get their money, and the minimum needed to earn is only $2 which could be afforded by many investors willing to earn a few.

I will not invest anything in this hyip. The game is to high. The low amount to try it out , and the cheap script togheter with the high ref comission

makes my alarm bell sound high. There is nothing in this site that can make me feel i have the chance for to recover my initial spend before they are gone...

The only plan i could think can make this hyip stay a while is the plan for monitors...with 1% daily. Thats sustainable, but then the ref comission for them is high so for a monitor it could be a good choise :)

I don't think he interest rate of this site is sustainable. Maybe they would run for a cycle or two but I don't know about the 3rd cycle. The site is just 1 day old and no one has withdrawn yet as I was writing this. The site also uses a cheap script and is not using any protection of any kind like DDOS. I don't think its safe to invest here.

• 2 weeks later...