Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

bestdouble2 - best-double2.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

You on the new web design best-double.com. You probably already tired of searching for earnings in the network, the various matrices, boxes, surfing, all tired, somewhere you lost money somewhere received a penny. We offer you a guaranteed way to make money, capital growth for 24 hours - this is real. All you need to have a sum for investment from 5 USD. After trying again, you will remain with us forever, with our friendly and reliable team of Best Double.

Joining it to our project, you get a guaranteed income, powerful personal account, qualified support by our operators, additional source of income that you can watch after the registration in a private office. Your income for 24 hours will be 200% of the amount invested, the transactions we are automatically and safely.

If you have any doubts to join our project and now they fade. Most of these projects are paid money by the arrival of new investors, I admit, some of the money we pay that way, and the other part (which is the new%) we earn from investing your money in proven foreign companies, that is not important to a lot of influx of people in the project or not, your income will not be affected. Do not hesitate, invest in your future. The percentage will change that could make not only those who joined in the first project, and the rest, who have registered much later, so join in our project do not hesitate!

How exactly does it work?

you register on our site, pre-register and buy a purse Perfect Money for the desired amount of the deposit. In your account choose to "invest", then choose the amount of deposit at the moment is (5,10,20,30,40,50,70,100,150) USD and automatically make payments via Perfect Money, the system will confirm the payment, in your office in "active investments" you will see a timer next to that rate when the timer reaches 0 (that will be 24 hours), you will be returned to the account 200% of the deposit amount (for example, you make an investment at $ 10, through 24 hours in the office you will see the $ 20 that can immediately cashout). You can invest in all tariff plans at a time, but only 1 time per 24 hours in each of them. That is the maximum amount of investment of 24 hours may be 475 USD and your daily income will be 950 USD. Over time, we plan to increase the rate plans, this will be indicated on the display. How the system makes money for the payments? Because we are part of a pyramid scheme, ie pay money for an expense of others, the money will be to do so, but beyond that we are investing in a proven foreign company, which now brings us great dividends, it is important how many people come up to you, your interest you'll be receiving. What More money for the game? This game is designed for gamblers who want to increase their capital. Risks in the game 50 to 50, this game has nothing to do with marketing, but only addition to our project, where players will be able to raise their deposit in the game by 50%. are other payment systems? Thus, in the future will be, first, we use Perfect Money, as it is a popular payment system, which is suitable for such projects. Works have a referral program? It works by inviting people to our project, you'll get every time 7% of invested their money. receive points as referrals, and What are they? Each registered partner brings inviter 5 points every day from 00:00 to who has the most points wins accrued incentive bonus (from 1-100) dollars.

Plan:

200% AFTER 24 HOURS 5-150$

Accept: Perfect Money

Join bestdouble2 here

i guess any hyip investors that invest with this program should be prepared to kiss his money bye-bye, i can tell this program can never pay any investors that invest with them,the program is just launched to scam investors and any hyip that investors can never get anything out of the program,according to research hyip monitors did not invest with the program .

minimum invest in this hyip is very affordable. it will make this hyip able to attract many investors to join. moreover this hyip also offer high profit rate. investors will like such offer. the bad thing is high profit return offered a hyip site will make them not sustainable. investors really need to be careful and realize that make invest in this hyip involve higher risk.

Just a scam site nothing more. I don't even understand why this thread is even opened as I'm sure this site does not pay even once. I guess its going to pay commission earnings but investments and double your money in an hour? I don't think its going to happen. I even have hard time doing that in forex how can this site admin going to make its payments and pay its investors double each hour?