Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

sweetpercent - sweetpercent.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Welcome friends! We are pleased to announce the launch of our project! After analyzing all the possible situations, we came to the conclusion that all are eager to grab a piece as much as possible, and we give you this opportunity! We now have only one rate-ONE TARIFF: A CONTRIBUTION TO 20 HOURS BY 10%, accrued every hour, payments are made INSTANTLY. DEPOSITS FROM 2 TO 500 DOLLARS In deriving take 5%! Referral system is the same.

DEPOSITS FROM 2 TO 500 DOLLARS In deriving take 5%! Referral system is the same. Restart the project is scheduled for October 6 to 10 00 to MSC. To those people who have lost money in the first draft, gradually in turn, will be refunded the difference minus the invested deposit. For example: an investor has invested $ 50 and received three payments, but with this difference will be refunded 50% of the compensation. To do this you need to write applications with the technical support of the screenshots of the deposit and payments.

Our privileges and Security: Dedicated Server! any interruption in your work! Protecting sites from DDoS attacks! Website is always available! Your data is encrypted with-ssl protection from data by third parties! Continuing to promote the site on the basis of investors! forums and advertising platforms! Competent and responsive tech support! Minimum contribution of $ 1 and there is no minimum amount for payment! Our project - is reliable, and you will see it! Look forward to a long and profitable partnership for all.

Plan:

20 hours, 10% per hour

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Единый(single) $2 - $500 10.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join sweetpercent here

well i wonder why we tend to have more of hourly program nowadays,all the plan being offered by this program is too high and dont see any reasonable plan inhere,i even if doubt if the program will see any hyip monitors that will like to invest on the program due to high return they are offering investors in short term

this hyip offer 200% after 20 hour and it not reasonable profit return. I am sure this hyip will become scam as soon as possible and even I will be surprised if this hyip paying. nowadays, many new hyip launched and most of them offer high profit return but no one able to last long. I am sure this hyip have same fate with mostly new hyip.

Its swee earning for the admin of this site but I doubt its going to be sweet earning for investors like me. This site can turn to scam in just a matter of few hours. And I'm sure this time its already a scam site as theirs no way this site can sustain and pays its investors this long since this site is an hourly hyip site. To many hourly hyip sites open this year but none so far that I know last more than three days.