Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GbfinCorp - GbfinCorp.com

Mrbvdpt

i am not admin

Link : http://gbfincorp.com

GBfin Corp is a financial management firm that provides risk management, investments and advisory services to both institutional and individual investors across the globe.

PLANS:

1) Several years of experience in Capital & Forex Market

2) No signup required, deposit and you start receiving your returns right away.

3) Minimum deposit of only $ 10.

4) Earn 1.5% daily for 180 business days.

5) Daily returns credited directly to your LR Account.

6) Experienced and professional traders to manage your funds guaranteeing consistent returns.

7) Monthly promotions and competitions.

8) Quarterly bonus depending on sites performance.

9) Earn 5% referral commission of the initial deposit of every new customer you've referred.

Accept : LR

Link : http://gbfincorp.com

the site script have simple design and not supported with proper script security such as ddos and ssl protection. although the plan offered is looks reasonable and the profit rate support the hyip paying for a long period, but this hyip is new still and their reliability not proven yet. suggested to not spend high amount of money if consider to make invest.

i guess the design of this program did not help matter with this program,this program is not having any hyip monitors having the progrm listed despite being a good program i wonder why the program has not gain any attention from hyip monitors.i think investors need to do proper research on this program before investing with the program

I just visited the site and i saw that the design there in is nothing to write home about because it is way too ugly.Moreso the admin who hasn't done much to advertise the program is making it much more discouraging.sincere skipping such a program to me would be the best option taken.