Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Anti-job - Anti-job.com

xetang

Welcome to the advanced system of quick money anti-job.com!

Investment project anti-job.com created especially for those who want to earn on investments in the shortest possible time.

INVESTMENT PLANS:

200% after 1 day

400% after 2 days

800% after 3 days

Min-max spend: 1$-1000$

Accept: PM

Join here: https://anti-job.com/?ref=zozo278

Do you really think someone will going to fall for this one? How can you pay and double the money of your investors in just one day? I don't think this is going to be good way to make a living in here. I know its hard to make this site work. But one thing I'm sure. If we really want to earn some money in here its better that we spend our money in some hyip site that is more stable than this one.

another thread just need to be closed because no reasonable plan is on this program,i doubt if this program will even get any hyip monitors that will have them listed, i took a research on the program to see if the program did manage to pay a single hyip monitor but according to my research no hyip investors fall for the plan of the program.

this hyip have good site script and already completed with ssl and ddos protection. in other word, this hyip is secure from hacking activity. the disadvantage is the site use Russian language and investors will need translator to understand the information provided in the site, unless for Russian.