Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

stable-game - stable-game.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Stable Game LTD. Stability is Financial Prosperity!

Welcome to the stable-game.com website, an investment internet project.

For today there are so much ways to reach a material prosperity, which connected straight with Internet development. S.G. is social financial network, which allows increasing of free money on the way to financial independence. Become a member and you’ll get a possibility to receive every day from 20% to 80% all of your deposits!!!

Plan:

20% to 24 hours (1 day)

40% -48 hours (2 days)

60% -72 hours (3 days)

80% -96 hours (4 days)

100% - 31 days (1 month)

Accepts: PerfectMoney

Join stable-game here

This is weird. I'm just wondreing if this site is owned by the same admin. I notice that theirs many hyip sites that has a daily plan but instead of using lets say 1 day plan its say 24 hours plan. This site has its signature plan. I think tight now its not good to invest in a hyip site that instead of using 1 day its uses 24 hours. I don't know why its want ot use 24 hours instead of one day. But for me its a scam sign.

i just hope nobody is interested in this program,the program is not having a proof of payment despite running online for more than 2 days now with no paying status except for hyip monitors having the program with stay away status and problem status,i guess investors should know staying away is the only way out to safe money here. http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/stable-game.com?final=1

the hyip site not in english and it will make this site unable to get worldwide investor. but maybe this hyip only designed to provide service for local customer. then the owner not feel necessary to provide english support. by the way, the profit offered this hyip including high and seems not sustainable.