Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Icginvest - Icginvest.biz

xetang

Icginvest - is online-invest project for people who want generate good income in a relatively short period. We are team of experienced traders which is providing superior investment returns by placing its on Forex market.

We have formed an investment portfolio of growth and income with different financial tools, order to avoid possible losses from a fall in market value on Forex market. icginvest provides financial protection of assets through correct distribution of the investment loads on the committed on the Forex transaction.

Starter Plan - 100 DAYS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Standard $10 - $200 2.00

Advanced Plan - 50 DAYS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Advanced $1,001 - $5,000 6.00

Paying from Mon - Fri

Accept: LR, SP, EG

Join here: https://icginvest.biz/?ref=zozo278

I don't know if its a norm now that the minimum amount to invest is 10 dollars. Its seems even the cheap script hyip site right now has 10 dollars as minimum amount to invest. Unlike before the the minimum amount to invest is 1 dollar in most cheap hyip site. I guess the inflation and the value of the dollar decreases that the minimum amount of 10 dollars now is the norm minimum.

offered 2 plan of investment only and both of them designed for long term period of investment. the profit offered is pretty reasonable and I am also sure this hyip pretty reliable to going for a long run. but before decide to make invest, investor need to make sure that this hyip potentially paying and last long.

i can only warn hyip investors to stay away from this program,the program has being only for few days now and they ought to have being paying hyip monitors and investor by now but the status of the program is no encouraging at all.the program is having a waiting and problem status with hyip monitors....http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/icginvest.biz?final=1

i can only warn hyip investors to stay away from this program,the program has being only for few days now and they ought to have being paying hyip monitors and investor by now but the status of the program is no encouraging at all.the program is having a waiting and problem status with hyip monitors....http://www.allhyipmo...est.biz?final=1

I think that you are wrong with status from monitors, I just check monitors today and see that it is very good when this site approved in almost monitors with status "Paying" and very many monitors appreciated very high about this site, however it is not surprise because their plans are very good and sustainable.

@budado - I think that it is not cheap script, you should check again site, it have enough SS Protection soft