Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

jamboprofit - jamboprofit.com

quangnam52335

I am not admin.

Tired of learning basics of online trading? Well at Jamboprofit our experienced traders, bankers, financial analysts, and account managers have created unique, easy-to-use system that is now available to everyone through this website.

Plan:

START PLAN

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $20,000 6.00

PREMIUM PLAN

Plan 1 $250 - $20,000 7.00

EXECUTIVE PLAN

Plan 1 $350 - $20,000 8.00

ROYAL PLAN

Plan 1 $500 - $20,000 10.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,EgoPay

Join now: https://www.jamboprofit.com

I don't see you to tell that time of ROI for per plans of this site, 6% daily as my idea, if it is short, it will be very high but if it is long plans, I think that it will be reasonable, however, I think that admin too should try to promote more in monitors, don't have any monitors to approve for this site in this time

Since the script look cheap and since this site has 10 dollars minimum to invest. Right now I don't feel comfortable investing 10 dollars in here just to do hit and run. If the minimum is 1 dollar then I have a higher chance that I'm going to invest in here. But 10 dollars for me is just a big amount. I'm hoping that in a day or two we can see proof of payments to show that I was wrong.

Since the script look cheap and since this site has 10 dollars minimum to invest. Right now I don't feel comfortable investing 10 dollars in here just to do hit and run. If the minimum is 1 dollar then I have a higher chance that I'm going to invest in here. But 10 dollars for me is just a big amount. I'm hoping that in a day or two we can see proof of payments to show that I was wrong.

I think that if you can invest with $1, it too is not reasonable because their plans is long as I just check this site, up to 42 days for first plans, they can pay out with ROi of 24 days, but you need to invest at least $500, it is not reasonable. However with first plan 6% daily for 42 days, including Principal, it is reasonable and they too can pay out good with this plan