Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

DiverseMoneyCorp - Diversemoneycorp.com

Mrbvdpt

i am not admin

Link : http://www.diversemoneycorp.com/

Diverse Money Corp is a private investment firm that offers a unique money making strategy for serious clients. Funds are always equally allocated and diversified into 4 separate investment groups to minimize risk in each associated investment market.

PLANS:

Variable Plan: Variable interest paid daily for 20 business days (Principal returned)

Fixed Plan: 35% fixed interest after 20 business days (Principal returned)

Minimum Investment: $25 USD

Maximum Investment: $25,000 USD

Accept : LR, PM

Ref program : No

Link : http://www.diversemoneycorp.com/

600% after 20days is way too unreasonable meaning a daily ROI of 30% per day.Moreso the minimum deposit is set at a high range.guys we should be skipping this program because to me a dime wouldn't be coming out from the pocket of the admin

Yes, it is correct, their plans is very high and it is not reasonable in all, other min is too small therefore it will be very risk if invest here. This is site to invest directly and almost sites that run with this investment way as I known before it is not exist too long and even only pay out within some days, therefore with this site, I think that it is same, we will sure lost money if invest here even they are paying or not. Best skip this program

• 4 months later...

Diverse Money Corp has been paying for more than four months now, though the minimum asked to participate in their project is a bit high to afford, $25, it has been proven to be worth investing such big amounts as this one has paid huge profits to it's investors so far.

the site already run for more than 4 month now and surprising thing to see that they able to keep maintain paying status till today. seems impossible for me if consider the site offering very high profit return. but if the site have professional staff to manage the investors fund, then their reliability seems reasonable.

some skeptci posts above seems wrong, because this program still online until now and even 4 months after they said something like that, i think there some investors that lost chance to invest here just because discourage of it.and the latest payment proof that i can see from other investors were yesterday :D, wow it is amazing thing to know.

600% after 20days is way too unreasonable meaning a daily ROI of 30% per day.Moreso the minimum deposit is set at a high range.guys we should be skipping this program because to me a dime wouldn't be coming out from the pocket of the admin

This is correct here. Everyone can see and can count, to make money 600% after 20 days investment like the offer here is totally too high and not reasonable at all here. So, it is better for us here, not to invest on the HYIP like this one. The minimum to invest on this HYIP here is also high, $25 minimum

Domain registered for three years, of course that doesn't give us assurance of the program to serve us for three years, anyway, server is protected with CloudFlare, it's a popular mid term project now that has got a good number of promoters among their investors.

Domain registered for three years, of course that doesn't give us assurance of the program to serve us for three years, anyway, server is protected with CloudFlare, it's a popular mid term project now that has got a good number of promoters among their investors.

not giving any guarantee is right but if you see this program have been online for more than 100 days, i really don't know what some people here mean by sustainable but for me, paying for 100 days or even more is harder to reach by many hyip site, and since they are middle term program, so i think they are one of the profitable investment site and also you can check if you want that admin added many hyip monitors.