Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

jojobux - jojobux.com

quangnam52335

1 dollar minimum is a good amount and I'm sure we can reach 1 dollar minimum in here in one month more or less. I know its a small amount but if you have 100 ptc sites that pays 1 dollar per month that's also a good 100 dollars earning each month. And I guess its a good earning if we can earn good amount of money in here.

have good per click rate and minimum amount of payout is low also. it will make many clicker interested to join. but I hope the admin of this ptc add other payment option besides payza. adding paypal or libertyreserve as payment option will be great and help this site get many more member because payza and LR user is many.

Big question how is this site right now? I still don't believe that this site is going to last long. I know this site is really a good site to invest our time and hope we going to get paid but its running for few weeks now and until now I still don't see anyone in this thread claiming that he join this site and hope that you going to make some money in here. A clear sign that this site is not getting any popular at all.

it takes about 50 days for us to reach minimum cashout in this site, actually that is quite long for us beacuse many PTC site have problem about 2 weeks until 30 days, it is so bad if we need to wait it. just like waiting for something that we don't know, and this site is not pay anyone yet

What disappoints me is the click rate. I mean it contradicts the actual rate we get for a click from what they mention in the main page for description. They should mention the actual rates users get. For instance, this PTC has a click rate of around 0.001 and sometimes 0.005. Here it is mentioned something else.

ptc is quite interesting with a number of members that exist in this ptc ptc quite a lot but it has not once issued a payment to its members and I think to reach the minimum payout of ptc takes quite a long time and it did not make me very interested because it has not there is no evidence of payment of this ptc

well i guess member inhere might be thinking this program is ok and they ought to be proof of payment by now,the program has being online for over 3 weeks ow and it now having any proof of payment from forum, i dont think the program has paid out any dime even on the stats on the page of the program is shows that the program has not aid any investors.