Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

stablegoldenrules - stablegoldenrules.com

quangnam52335

I am not admin.

We are the online advertising platform which you can use to advertise your sites and earn money. You just purchase advertising credits for your websites, and then we pay you to view the advertising of our other members. For every unit purchase you earn 10,000 free advertising credit that you can use to promote your banner or text ads.

Promote and Earn

Promote our program, build the downline and get the unlimited income from your referrals shares purchases. You will earn 10% from every share purchase made by your referral.

Benefits for investors

Earn 20% Daily for 7 days!.

Get 140% total ROI.

Earn 10% from refs.

The minimum to cashout is $1

You do not need to login or surf to earn.

No Sponsoring Required

Fast Payout Between 1-24 Hours

Accept: LR/PM/Egopay/STP

Join now: http://www.stablegoldenrules.com

Although have payment proof here but I see that seem as it can't believe because when check monitors, we can see that almost monitors still is status "Waiting" now, and in detail, I see that have had monitors invested with $200 here but they still is status "Waiting" although site have ran about 3 days, I think that it is not reasonable when we too can see that their plans is very high and monitors is not in good status although they invested therefore it will be too risk if invest money here. As below is monitors invested $200 but still in status "Waiting":

http://www.hyipexplorer.com/stablegoldenrules_5876/

Is posting proof of payments allows in this thread? I thought theirs a thread for proof of payments? But I guess its good to see the proof of payments also as its really help convince those who still have doubts about the site that this site is paying and paying good. I'm happy if this site going to last a month or two as its really a good deal to invest in here. But me I just not feel comfortable.

20% daily for seven days that means we going to earn 140% in one week. that's a good earning. But the big question is how long do you think this site going to pay? Do you think this site will going to last a week? or two? or a month? Because if this site going to last a month then I guess its good to invest in here. But we really don't know if this site going to last that long or not.

It is correct as my idea before, this site can't pay out long although it have good status from monitors in some before days but if check monitors, we can see clearly about this status is not exactly and today it is more clearly when all monitors now have backed with status "Waiting" or have problem, I think that may be above payment proofs too is not exactly when site have stopped, if we don't be careful, we will be easy to lost money here from status of monitors