Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Shorttermfx - Shorttermfx.com

xetang

FOREX - is the market where one currency is traded for another. It is one of the largest markets in the world. Average daily international foreign exchange trading volume was $4.6 trillion in August 2008 according to the BIS study.In the past, only the bigwigs in the business arena, central banks, and the larger banks in a country are the ones dominating the forex market.

Short Term FX Offers::

Presently, we offer several profitable investment plans designed to give the greatest return on your money every day in (FOREX) currency markets.

DAILY OFFER

DAILY Profit 0.6% - 4%

Investment Duration: 150 Trading Days

Minimum Investment: $1.00

Maximum investment: $60,000.00

Principal Returned: YES boxshadow.gif

•• WEEKLY OFFER

WEEKLY Profit 6% - 14%

Investment Duration: 22 Weeks

Minimum Investment: $50.00

Maximum investment: $10,000.00

Principal Returned: YES boxshadow.gif

••• Personaized OFFER

Profit margin Variable%

Investment Duration: Negotiated

Minimum Investment: $1000.00

Maximum investment: $50,000

Principal Returned: Discussed

Accept: LR, PM, SP, EG

Join here: http://www.shortterm...m/?AccId=962863

yes good to hear that you have deposited such huge amount into this program no doubt that the program will not be sustaining for long,i guess you are a hyip monitor i will like to know if you offer RCB on this program if you do,you can simply update me here or send me a PM,i cant wait to invest in this program

Yes, it is correct and we too can see that it have too had good info from monitors when site have ran about 3 days and almost monitors approved for this site in status "Paying" when they invested and this site have paid out for them. I think that investors can believe to invest here when status now from monitors is very good

The plan just look long term and the interest is small enough to sustain itself. If that is the case then how come admin of this site does not advertise in ptp forum? So in short I see this site going to turn to scam in just a matter of few days. Because a hyip site that has long term plan and don't advertise is a hyip site that is a scam site even at its early stage.

The plan just look long term and the interest is small enough to sustain itself. If that is the case then how come admin of this site does not advertise in ptp forum? So in short I see this site going to turn to scam in just a matter of few days. Because a hyip site that has long term plan and don't advertise is a hyip site that is a scam site even at its early stage.

I think that you are mistaken because this site have approved in almost monitors now and it is very good when very many monitors approved status "Paying" for this site, you too can see very many payment proof of this site is posted in this forum and other forums, it show clearly about "Paying" status of this site, if they don't try to scam investors, I think that this site can run good and payout with very long because their rate is very low