Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Ninofunds-ninofunds.com

SUNHYIP

I'm not admin !!!

Nino Funds

Started 2012 9 11

http://ninofunds.com

Nino Funds is a an offshore financial company, Nino Funds financial experts works in the global financial market that deal majorly in Basic Commodities such Oil, Wheat and other agricultural products.

Our team is composed of experts and professionals in the different fields that working 24/7 to achieve continuous return from our investments.

Nino Funds offer wide choices of investments plan that suits small and major player in the investment industry, we carefully work and research our chosen plan that will benefit our investors and also contribute stability of our investment program.

Investments

Nino Royal Plan: Paying 3% Daily for 90 Days $20 - $5000

Nino Spring Plan: Paying 9% Daily for 20 Days $500 - $15000

Nino Everest Plan: Paying 15% Daily for 10 Days $1500 - $25000

Accept:LR, PM

Referral

Offer two(2) level referral program; 5% on your 1st level referral and 2% on your 2nd level referral. Example your refer John and John invested $100, you will get $5 from John as your referral commissions, And then John Refer Peter, and Peter invested $100, you will earn $2 from the deposit of your second level referral. All referral commissions are added instantly and can be requested anytime.

JOIN HERE

http://ninofunds.com/?ref=SUNHYIP

i will have loved to invest on the 10 days plan if the minimum investment has being something that's reachable for investors like me,well i can only tell investors to careful analyze this program before investing with the program,though the daily return being offered is sustainable but i must warn the program is not safe for investors to invest because i dont see them paying for 90 days.

good to see your payment proof,i have not visit the site but i think the daily roi for 90 days should be sustainable if the principal is included in the Return Of Investment,anyways i will not be investing in this one simply because i had invested in so many hyip programs

Theirs only one plan that this site going to be used and I'm sure its 20 dollars minimum 90 days plan because other plan right now is just unbelievable high and theirs no way investors will going to invest in other plan. In fact even a hyip monitoring site will not going to invest in other plan. Or maybe I don't still one. But I'm sure the odds are close to zero.

This site's plans is at least 15 days but I just check monitors and see that it is not good when site have ran about 5 days but latest payment is September, 15th, I think that this site will be not longer to pay out for all members because this status from monitors, as my idea, it will not be good option if invest with this site in this time, it is too risk for fund of anyone when short plan is very high and long plan is very long and they too have selected to pay out as we see

Just wondering why theirs still proof of payments posted in this thread if this site is not turning to scam? I don't see any reason why theirs proof of payments unless this site is doing selective payments or those proof of payments are fake. Because this is the only reasons if you ask me why theirs still proof of payments in here. I guess its time to let go.

Just wondering why theirs still proof of payments posted in this thread if this site is not turning to scam? I don't see any reason why theirs proof of payments unless this site is doing selective payments or those proof of payments are fake. Because this is the only reasons if you ask me why theirs still proof of payments in here. I guess its time to let go.

Really, we too should note that payment proofs many times too don't decision that site is paying or not, evenw with "Paying" status from monitors, it too is same, we only should note payment proof that it is paid out at nearest time and check status of monitors, they have paying status but payments is from some before days, may be they don't upgrade correct time for this site. And today, it too is as my analyst, this site really have had problem