Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital-investment - Digital-investment.com

xetang

Our professional traders have accumulated a great experience of stock trading and developed a lot of highly profitable funds management schemes which allow us to put high interest rates for our customers. This program is a real investment, which returns are all generated from real-life investments. The money you invest is re-invested for you and it is your invested money that will bring you the big returns. After years of professional trading we have joined our skills, knowledge and talents in the effort to bring a new reliable investment opportunity.

105% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 104.00

Plan 2 $101 - $300 105.00

Plan 3 $301 - $2,000 110.00

Plan 4 $2,001 - $10,000 116.00

8.1% hourly for 13 hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $200 - $250 8.10

Plan 2 $251 - $300 8.20

Plan 3 $301 - $2,000 8.40

Plan 4 $2,001 - $10,000 8.60

122% after 4 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $300 122.00

Plan 2 $301 - $1,000 140.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 165.00

Accept: LR

Join here: http://digital-investment.com/?ref=zozo278

well according to the stats on the site,this program has been running since yestertday and it has a total deposits of over 5,000+,the widrawal is $900+ and 102 members online,though i am not chanced to check with monitors if this site is really paying cos the script of this program is not really designed well

This site plan look familiar. I guess its because this site is using cheap script and this site plan is actually build it cheap script. I'm just hoping that I can find a good way to earn money in here by doing hit and run but I guess theirs no way I can earn in here. As far as I know this site is really good as a scammer site. Just imagine having a day plan and an hourly plan.

another program hoping to be smart on investors,though the program is now having a paying status among hyip monitors but i must warn the program might not be safe for investors to invest with, i can only advise investors not to invest with this program,even though the program s having a paying status among hyip monitors.