Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

buxshares - buxshares.com

quangnam52335

I am not admin.

We pay you up to $0.02 for viewing the ads available to us. We offer 4 fixed advertisements, rented referrals starting at $0.25 each. We also offer upgrades to increase your earning opportunity that are available for monthly or yearly purchase at affordable prices.

Standard

60 Sec Ad Clicks $0.015

60 Sec Ad Ref. Click $0.005

30 Sec Ad Clicks $0.01

30 Sec Ad Ref. Click $0.005

Clicks Needed For Payout : 100

Payout Minimum : 2$

Payout Via : Paypal

Free register, thank you:

REGISTER HERE

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. THANKS FOR READING

embers: 2347 Online: 3 Joined Today: 57 Total Clicks: 101098 Total Paid: $192.82

This site look good and simple. I like the site template and script. I think its good to try this one. Its seem this site has two thousand plus members right now but already paid almost 200 dollars to its members. I don't know if this site really paying that good but I feel that its good to invest in here right now and lets see if this site is going to be a good paying ptc site or not.

this place is choice and people are creation choice cash out of here. it seem nice. i am surely leaving to join this approximately right away since it is a great honor to be a part of this site. thanks for effectual the in order. i am going to visit the site and will twist out to be a associate of it almost right absent.