Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

salamika - salamika.com

I am not admin

Salamika.Com is the leading global provider of risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human capital consulting. Through its 36,000 professionals worldwide, Salamika.Com readily debrvers distinctive cbrent value via innovative and effective risk management and workforce productivity solutions.

Estabbrshed in 2001, Salamika.Com was the first company providing insurance and reinsurance brokerage in this country. Nowadays, Salamika.Com is the largest and the most professional insurance and reinsurance broker in Vietnam. By combining local expertise and global resources, Salamika.Com are providing creative solutions to our cbrents, helping them to achieve their vision. Salamika.Com is the only foreign-owned insurance broker awarded the prestigious Golden Dragon Award for 4 consecutive years 2005 –2008 with titles “The Best Service” and “The Best Business Style”.

To help our cbrents manage risks effectively, Salamika.Com offers a wide range of insurance services and creative risk transfer solutions including:

+ Risk identification and evaluation

+ Insurance program design, audit and management

+ Insurance and reinsurance brokerage

+ Employee benefits consulting

+ Efficient claim service

+ Specific solutions for speciabrzed, more complex risks

PLANS :

Investment Plan 1

Interest: 1.20% - 3.00% Daily

Minimum Amount: 1 USD

Maximum Amount: 200 USD

Period: 75 Business Days

Return: Yes

Investment Plan 2

Interest: 1.80% - 3.00% Daily

Min. Amount: 200.01 USD

Max. Amount: 1000 USD

Period: 120 Business Days

Investment Plan 3

Interest: 2.40% - 3.00% Daily

Min. Amount: 1000.01 USD

Max. Amount: 5000 USD

Period: 180 Business Days

Investment Plan 4

Interest: 3.00% - 4.00% Daily

Min. Amount: 5000.01 USD

Max. Amount: 50,000 USD

Period: 180 Business Days

ACCEPT :

-LR, PM, Routepay, GDP, AP

Referral commission: 5%

payment : manual

Creation Date: 03-Dec-2010

Expiration Date: 03-Dec-2015

Domain servers in listed order:

ns2.hsqr.net

ns1.hsqr.net

My deposit

Date 12/06/2010 13:25

Batch 50740435

From U1996517 (umeghayu)

To U4754853 (Salamika.Com)

Amount $2.00

Memo Deposit to Salamika.Com User umeghayu

Join >>> salamika

I thought this was already posted. Anyway, the site has not so high interest rate in all it's plans which is a good thing. The site's script is decent. I don't see DDoS protection though. I'll invest here once my investments from other sites are done.

I joined to this one. I putted only $1.00 into the program, but now after ive made a little accounting im going to give it another $2.00.

Was becuase a monitor gave 1000% back in refcomission so i will get 0,50 back out of my dollar :)

In anyway i liked the design and the site isnt bad at all. Anf the plans is sustainable for a while , as always if the admin wants to.

salamika.jpg

Program design is quite convincing and and also has attractive plans

Which are designed keeping in mind the long term sustainabilty

Very good choice of payment processors LR/PM/GDP/Routepay/Alertpay make it avaiable to just everyone.

Minimum invetment being only 1$ is affrodable for every one, looks the program is going to stay for longer term.

There is not much to be happy over of this program right now....there accountt has been suspended.

I invested m y little dollar....got the refback thanks some days ago...and now when i go for to do my first withdrawal

They are offline. I do hope they fix the account suspended thing and come back here:)

I want to withdraw a little....

I thought this is a big global financial company, but they could not afford the expenses associated with running a web site. :rolleyes:

What a slap on face of the admin. :lol:

Hope they are back soon for the sake of investors and their 5 digit employees or associates.

They are back online, they must have paid their due to the host. :lol:

Still not a program I'd like to invest. I guess it's acceptable to lie about their true identity with great exaggeration, but not taking care of the basic stuff in handling other people's money is not going well with me.

Yes i saw just now..They are back:) I remember another program who forgot to pay the domain or server...they was back after 6 days and runned for 4 months. Please let Salamika be the same..

Im hoping in anyway, becuase i got a huge refback from gold-lister in this program half of my investment. And now i asked for my first withdrawal.

I relied that they would be online for a month or 2 and that would give me both time to get to bep and profit:)

Crossing my fingers now.

I see the site is back and thats good

Currently i have funds only in my alertpay account so if i invest $1 using alertpay funds under the first plan i will not be able to withdraw my daily profits and have to wait till maturity since the daily profit is only $0.012 and i need a minimum of $1 to withdraw using alertpay. So its not worth to try this site using alertpay with the minimum investment

I saw in another forum a person awaiting payment for 15th 16th and 17th december. I dont know if its the truth. but in anyway i went and made a withdrawal request, now im gonna see if they pay or not still.

So please Hold your spends for now. And also many monitors have them listed as not paying or problem stats

The design is so impressive and has a professional looking and it seems the admin may have spent a lot of effort and time in designing such a beautiful design which shows his long term intention on the site. But now iam feeling a bit doubt about the site since the admin has disable the Rating page which makes me suspicious whether the site is facing any problems

I havent been on the hyips for some days, didnt have time to check properly. And this is my own fault. yepp its for sure a scam.

I havent recieved my little withdrawal from last day. And there is now a lot of reports going on about non paying, and nothing revieved.

So I think its safe saying SCAM. All my hyips is disappearing, and all bad stuff is still around :lol: