Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

skydollarbux - skydollarbux.com

quangnam52335

well hopefully today this program will be having proof of payment,the program is offering a standard rate on members clicks and the minimum payout on the program is very encouraging, i guess the program should be having proof of payment pretty soon,i also like the design of the program

Well the feature for a free member is looking good but only one thing they made very low which is referral click rate although the minimum payout is very low and easy to reach if we get earning from own ads, however, the min payout is low means someone got payment from this site so kindly if someone got money so share payment proof here.

How good a ptc site if its can't be open? Right now if you try to open this site its can't be access. I thought this site is a new site but its seems this new site will turn to scam even before anyone know that this site existed. lols. At least this site only fooled few clickers who join this site too early for anyone to appreciate this scam site. That's why its very important that we wait few weeks before we join a ptc site just to make sure that its going to last long.

well hopefully nowadays this program will be having evidence of payment,the agenda is offering a normal rate on member clicks and the minimum payout on the agenda is very encouraging, i deduction the agenda should be having proof of sum pretty soon,i also similar to the plan of the program

Nice that I can open the site but still the problem is that this site has not paid a single cent yet. The minimum amount to withdraw in here is just 10 cent. I'm sure since the rate per click is 1 cent per click if we get four ads a day in just three days we can reach 10 cents minimum amount to withdraw in here but until now theirs still no payments a clear sign for me that this site is a scam site.

1,579 Members | 10 Members Online | $0 Paid | 0 Refs for Rent