Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Ultra Hourly Invest - ultrahourlyinvest.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Ultra Hourly Invest It is a private investment platform dedicated to a diversified investment and aimed at people from all over the world.Our company is comprised of a wonderful group of dedicated professionals with years of experience in managing investment funds.They work hard as a team to mitigate all risks and achieve improved profitability and continued growth of the company every time it expands to new horizons.Working with us is an experience unique in that we offer the most advanced investment tools in our platform and premium security.With us you can achieve your goals and make your money grow in a fast and stable.To get started earning money with us is simple register an account with us,make a deposit at any of our plans and our team ready to start working for you and within the next hour begin to see the fruits of their investment.You can also join our referral program that offers a good reward for their guests to our company.We are ready to work with you and achieve your goals and make your stay with us an enjoyable and satisfying.

Plans:

102%-106% after 1 hour

25.5%-26.5% hourly for 4 hours

110%-150% after 1 day

DDOS Protection

SSL Encryption

Instant Payments

Accept: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney

Referral Commission 5%

Join UltraHourlyInvest here

Since this is an hourly hyip site its expected that this site will not going to last long. But you can do hit and run in an hourly hyip site like this one. Although I don't know if its still good to invest in here right now one thing I'm sure once you see proof of payments that means its time to cashout. For me this is how we do hit and run in an hourly hyip site.

I'm some how surprise that I see proof of payments dated september 4 and only september 5 today. I'm just wondering if this site has turn to scam today or going to continue paying for few more days? because for me this site is now long over due to turn to scam. As theirs no way this site can last long and keep on paying if its has an hourly plan. Its just unstable.

yeah, i was pretty much surprised myself to see proof of payment for the program yesterday,though i haven't seen any proof of payment for the program today and i hope the program have not stop paying investors before the program of paying the program i having will have attract more investors into the program