Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Tictacdollars - tictacdollars.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

If you are tired of one-day projects, if already scared to invest even for a day because of the greed admins if you want stability in payments, then you must attend the draft TicTacDollars.

All participants in the payment of interest every hour!

We have no waiting for payment and day limit!

Even if you do not know how to ask, you'll get to come every hour!

No matrix binary and other squares, because of which profit can wait for weeks!

's simple, clear, and easy to hourly. 24 payments a day! Minimum risk with maximum profits. Do not waste time, here it is very expensive! Marketing: Test - 8% per hour. 24 payments. Contribution from $ 1 to $ 4. Income 192%. Omega - 2% per hour. 72 payments. Contribution from $ 5 to $ 100. Income 144%. Rolex - 2% per hour. 72 payments. Contribution of $ 101 to $ 500. Income 216%. Our referral program provides 10%. Sell ​​your time even more expensive! Join now and get your payments in an hour!

Plans:

TEST: 8% PER HOUR FOR 24 HOURS 1-4$

OMEGA: 2% PER HOUR FOR 72 HOURS 5-100$

ROLEX: 3% PER HOUR FOR 72 HOURS 101-500$

INSTANT WITHDRAW

Accepts: Perfect Money

Join TicTacDollars here

I don't know if its funny but I see one hyip monitoring site who invested 1 dollar in here. Just imagine a hyip monitoring site who invest 1 dollar in here? its a clear sign that this site is very risky. Because theirs no way this site is going to last long if even a hyip monitoring site is unwilling to invest in here. I'm sure regular investors like me have triple thought of investing in here also.