Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

dual-perfect - dual-perfect.com

quangnam52335

I am not admin

Hi everyone! dual-perfect.com! Why I decided to do another project? I have been involved in such projects, but after 24 hours was the bench. For the reason that administrators simply did not pay the money. For my projects, many were convinced that all payments will be honest and as long as there are investors and have a lot to pay. As always attach a screen before the start and after its closure. As you may remember, my position NO SCAM!

150% after 1 day,

210% after 2 days,

270% after 3 days

Min $5

Max $250

Accept: Perfectmoney only

Join now: http://dual-perfect.com

i doubt if this program will any support from hyip monitors and investors,the roi being offered by the program is too high and i think i have seen a program offering an roi of 150% in 1 day,the moreover the payment processor being used by the admin of the program is not that used in investing with hyip investors, i doubt if this program be monitored.

Its a good start for this site. As this site is only running for 3 days right now but right now this site has paying status and more and more hyip monitoring site are now trying to monitor this site. I will not be surprise if this site continue to pay after a week more or two you can see hyip monitoring site doubled in here. Because this site really look promising only to get scammed right away. lols.

yes you are right,the best thing is to stay away from this program cos it has been running for days now and we all know that the longer the program stays the more it gets risky,as for me,i am so sure that i cant invest here because of the payment processor which is PM

i dont think this program is getting any kinda support from hyip monitors and hyip investors, i check with the status of the program and the status of the program is remain waiting with 2 hyip monitor i found with the progrm,even i dont think those hyip monitors did invest with the program.

Even with a paying or without a paying it should be glaring to every investor that the main aim of the admin inhere would only be to elude with the funds of investors.guys we should be deceived inhere because to me the admin is just waiting to run away with the funds of those who would fall in his trap.