Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

OrientEarn - orientearn.com

vnhyipgroup

I am not the Admin.

Orient Earn

We are happy to meet you on the OrientEarn.com! Our web resource is specialized in money investments, who does not dream of earning money without putting maximum efforts for it? Our website gives you a brilliant opportunity to fill your purses while you may have rest or travel somewhere for holidays.

Your cooperation with our company will become a real highlight of your everyday life. Each client gets access to our creatively different way of earning money, using our methods you will not need to wake up early in the morning and go to work in the overcrowded buses. The online investments with our website will give you a chance to move to a new wealth level.

Investment Plans:

8.2% Hourly For 13 Hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $20,000 8.20

17.5% Hourly For 6 Hours

Plan 1 $20 - $20,000 17.50

105% After 1 Hour

Plan 1 $30 - $20,000 105.00

Accepts: LR, PM, STP, EgoPay

Up tu 5% ref.commission

Link: http://orientearn.com/

Sincerely i tend to fear hourly plans than any other plan since they usually fall in a better position to fold up earlier than expected than any other program.i just hope guys wouldn't be greedy inhere since the ROI is high and since the minimum deposit is set at a high range skipping would be my best option.

this is another hourly program,i hardly trust hourly programs,this program is offering the roi of 8.2% hourly for 13 hours which is so unreasonable and cant be sustained,i doubt if this site will be able to pay what it promises,so skippimg it will be the best thing to do

this hourly program isn't taking thing easy, i wonder who told the admin of the program that he will get investors to invest 10$ on an hourly program program,i doubt if this program will ever get a paying status from hyip monitors.i will have loved to try the one hour plan if the minimum investment is low.

Since this is an hourly hyip site. I really don't know if this site is going to be a paying hyip at all. I know a hyip site like this one can turn to scam anytime and since LR is down for a week and just return yesterday I know the appetite of investors just slow down and even those who like to do hit and run will have hard time investing in a hyip site right now simply because of precaution.

i dont think this program has decided to pay any investors,according to my research with the program,i thought the program ought to have paid out some investors by now but i couldn't find any proof of payment for the program.i guess investors need to stay away from the program.