Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

fixedeurobux - fixedeurobux.com

quangnam52335

I am not the admin.

banner1.png

Free premium upgrade for first 20,000 early members.

5 YEARS SUBSCRIPTION

Privilege : Premium

Pay Per Click : 0.01€

Pay Per Referral Click : 0.005€

Clicks Needed For Payout : 0

Payout Minimum : 2€

Payout Method : Instantly

Maximum Ads : No

Payout Via : Paypal or Payza or LR

Free register, thank you:

REGISTER HERE

i just wish i can get someone to explain the kinda money this program is using,i know it either pounds or euro but the problem i have with the program is the rate on the clicks, i think with this rate the program might be offering high rate.since i dont understand the rate on the program.

• 2 weeks later...

PAYING:

fixedeurobux_1.jpg

Umm..This makes me amazed as they are paying in euro and people also get some payment of it means the admin is paying to their users which is a good sign for any new PTC site, i will join this site because their rates are also very good for free members.

4,955 Members | 93 Members Online | €8,093 Paid | 633 Refs for Rent

Is this for real? A ptc site that using a buxhost site that only cost 25 dollars to run turn to out to be a good paying ptc site? Just imagine its pay 8K euro already. I don't think its worth it to invest in here. I just don't know if this site is for real or not. I know I see proof of payments so probability its paying. But that 8K euro amount as payments already and this site has not even reach 5000 members yet. I don't think its good and paying ptc site.

good to see that member not necessary to make invest or upgrad in order to get payment. also there is some of payment proof posted here and its explain about how good this ptc is. in many factor, this ptc is good and although they are growing well right now, still have possibility to growing more.

this place is option and people are formation option cash out of here. it seem nice. i am certainly send-off to join this about correct away as it is a great honor to be a part of this place. thanks for effectual the in order. i am going to visit the site and will wind out to be a associate of it almost right not there.

@quangnam52335

How can you earn that much and that fast in here? Its really good to see you got paid good amount in here. I'm hoping that I can earn the same as you but when I join I just have some slow doing in posting in ptp forums that I'm active in that I decided not to be active in this site anymore. Because in ptp forum I can earn 5 dollars a month on average but same time I also want to have alternative earning like this site.