Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Gaincash247 - Gaincash247.com

xetang

Welcome to Gaincash247

We are technical traders using a proprietary signal system based on several key technical indicators Our Company's mission is the provision of qualitative, Our services allows to get average stable income from markets. Skilled traders, who earn several years on Forex, stocks and other markets, may use our services as additional way to make profit, but without difficulties, high risks and time wasting.

140% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

First Plan $49 - $1,000 140.00

200% after 2 days

Second Plan $100 - $1,000 200.00

275% after 3 days

Third Plan $199 - $1,000 275.00

500% after 7 days

Fourth Plan $499 - $500,000 500.00

Accept: LR, PM, SP

Join here: http://www.gaincash247.com/?ref=zozo278

This one is way out of reach of your average HYIP investor, as the lowest plan starts from $49. Also I'm not so sure how many of those that could afford it, would, because of the high and dangerous ROI they're offering.

But according to the site's stats, they've been around for almost a month, but their footer shows 2009-2012? Monitors on-site do report them as paying (20th), with somewhat long payout delays.

i dont think this program was able to get any kinda fund from investor and hyip monitor.am really not surprised any way because the plan being oofered by the program can never be sustainable.i wonder how the admin thought he was gonna get 50$ minimum investment from investors.

It is almost 26 days the site to be online now well i think it is a good one because many of my friends have referred me to this site and they where sating i8t is a good paying one so i have joined it with in the 5 days of its launch . and to be frank the script of the site is really good unlike other sites they have a unique script and god investment plans .