Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

profitup - profitup.net

quangnam52335

I am not admin!

Do you keep your money in the bank? Do you want some swanky banker buy a third limousine for himself? Its better you put this money in profitUP.net, and this way you will get real profit! The main objective of our online investing website is to make as much earnings from stock market, stock exchange, real estate, private equity, etc. as possible. We provide you with a high experienced and expert team financial advisors and trading professionals. If you need guidance, advice or assistance regarding your online investment ventures, you can ask them. They will provide you with some of the best solutions! They provide you with their valuable advice to ensure that you reap higher profits and returns, and make lucrative investments. Our team is always there to help you achieve your short term and long term goals as well as experience growth.

Plan:

Plan

Spent Amount ($)

Weekly Profit (%)

75% every week! $20 - $10,000 75.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join now: http://profitup.net

another new program offering complicate term, i guess this program is just launcjed to confuse investors before they might scam them,because i dont understand the term and the plan of the program.moreover 75% is kinda high roi to be sustainable weekly.

Two days running and still no payments until now. This is some how a concern but same time its still early to say if this site is a scam site or not. I don't recommend that we think that this site is a scam site right now. But I do recommend that we take caution if we want to invest in here. I know for sure in matter of two to three days we will know if this site is really good to invest or not.

i doubt if they is any investors waiting on this program status to change to paying,if they is such investors then am gonna wish them good luck on the program then.even hyip monitotrs has refuse to invest on the program,i wonder why an ordinary invest with go ahead and invest then.

huh? i did i hear you say paying for long,i dont even think the admin will ever pay investors,well since you said paying for long, i guess i will help you check with the program after few days to see if the program did get any investors or any kinda proof of payment.

I think the site is no more online now since i am trying to access the link of te site and it is showing as index of/ error and this error comes when any one uninstall the script from the server and may be the admin have done that . and i feel bad about the people who have invested in that program . this type if scams are very common in hyip field this day .