Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

paidclickbux - paidclickbux.com

quangnam52335

the clicks inhere is way low,i guess this program is really gonna struggle to get memebrs to work with them,though the program is ok but the rate is low despite the low minimum payout the program is offering getting to 2$ payout will take more than a month to reach.

The rate is just too low. But its okay with me if we can get like 10 ads a day in here. But if we going to click less than 10 ads a day in here or me its not worth it. As I like to be active in ptc site that has 4 cents or more earning per day regardless on how many ads we need to click as long as I can earn 4 cents or more a day then I want to be active. Simple as that.

I can't open this site right now. I'm just wondering if I'm the only one experiencing this or other members a well. I don't know right now if my internet do a selective browsing since right now most of ptc site that I tried to check the current status I can't open. I will going to try to clean my cache and next time around when I post in this thread again. I will check if I can open the site or not. If the second time I visit this site that its can't be open then I guess this site is a scam site.