Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

liphyip - liphyip.biz

danke

i am not admin,

join here

Investments in startups

How it works

You purchase shares then teh admin takes that money and trades it. The admin decided how often you will get paid. and subtracts the new amount from the starting amount and shares that amount with you,the members. The more you purchase the more you make back when you get paid.

Your best strategy

The most recommended stategy to use is buy 2 shares then the next day buy 2 more then buy 2 more and do this for 7 days that way you earn huge amounts everytime and the payments will never stop. Your payments are credited to you member account.

We invest all our money into promising startups in order to obtain reliable and long-term income.

We Accept : lr, pm

join here

i really dont understand what this program is offering and how they wanna spend out investment,so i try to do some research on the program but according to my research i dont think the program is a safe place for any investors to invest, i can only tell investors to stay away for now casue no monitors is having the program with good rating.

i guess am not the only one who didnt understand this program, i tried to check with the program even hyip monitors refuse to invest on the program,becuase non of them is having the program with a paying status i guess they never invest with the program and waiting on members to give them the update and idea of what the program is about.

10 days running and still has waiting status? I found it weird that this site is running for 10 days and still has waiting status until now. I do recommend that its better that we spend our time finding a hyip site that pays daily and surely than a hyip site that is running for 10 days and still has waiting status. For me a hyip site like this is not worth it to invest at all if not darn risky.

well even if this program where to have a kinda of paying status the current maintainance issue with LR will make the program not get any report.but like we have being saying before LR start the maintainance process, i guess we still need to stay away.