Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

World-Capital - world-capital.us

VIP-Monitoring.com

I am not admin :

Start : 15.08.2012

Dear users, Welcome to World capital Incorporation.! If you are looking for an additional regular income, then you found it. Work with us and earn an income. You only need to invest a certain amount of money under a certain percentage, and a week later you already feel the taste of profit. Your money will grow in the currency market (Forex). Our experts have many years of studying the market and around 2-3 years of successful trading on it. Therefore, we suggest that you earn, where you'll take minimal participation. Your money will grow with each passing day. The system is the same as in the banks, but the percentage is much higher. This, of course, it is advantageous for us as we get a small percentage of your money, well most of you will pay. Your investment will bring you profit.

Plans :

130% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

105% after 1 day $5 - $1,000 105.00

115% after 1 day $1,001 - $10,000 115.00

130% after 1 day $10,001 - $100,000 130.00

200% after 3 days

130% after 3 days $5 - $1,000 130.00

160% after 3 days $1,001 - $10,000 160.00

200% after 3 days $10,001 - $100,000 200.00

275% after 5 days

200% after 5 days $5 - $1,000 200.00

220% after 5 days $1,001 - $10,000 220.00

275% after 5 days $10,001 - $100,000 275.00

380% after 7 days

280% after 7 days $5 - $1,000 280.00

310% after 7 days $1,001 - $10,000 310.00

380% after 7 days $10,001 - $100,000 380.00

Accept : LR\MB\PP\PM\PZ

Ref.Comission : 5%

WHOIS :

Expiration Date: 2013-08-13 23:59:59

Creation Date: 2012-08-14 12:25:07

Last Update Date: 2012-08-14 13:51:19

Name Servers:

ns1.world-capital.us

ns2.world-capital.us

SSL : Check here

JOIN HERE ==>

From my point of view, this site is pushing people to register and invest. I can tell that as an experienced online money maker. This design might fool novices, but every hyip that tires to fascinate visitors with their rates is no good. They usually are scams, and i felt that on my own skin too.

i really cant advise investors to do hit and run on this program despite the fact that the first term might be reachable for the admin, i dont think the program is safe for now to invest becuase no hyip monitors is having the program with paying status.

I guess by this site time site already turn to scam. I don't think its going to last long at all. Just look at the site plan. Just imagine that this site will going to double your money in three days. If that is the case this site need to have 3 times more investors every three days just to make sure its going to pay its members. Now imagine the much longer and bigger plans.

well i just wanna tell investors inhere that the program is having mix result from hyip monitors,the current status of the program varies from paying to waiting and few other monitors is having the program with scam and not paying status, i guess the program is some kinda selective payment and investors should please stay away from this program.

well i just wanna tell investors inhere that the program is having mix result from hyip monitors,the current status of the program varies from paying to waiting and few other monitors is having the program with scam and not paying status, i guess the program is some kinda selective payment and investors should please stay away from this program.

The site has been suspended, so please even check that before posting about the reliability of any site. There's no need to post things about a site that has been closed down already.

The site has been suspended, so please even check that before posting about the reliability of any site. There's no need to post things about a site that has been closed down already.

i dont think i did any thing wrong by sharing the info i have at hand with investors,i think you are just trying to make a post and your post is called chase post.i made a repost on the status of the program and you came 10 hours later to tell i dont have to make a post on program that is down.as at time of my posting the program is still online so please dont accuse me of anything.