Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hot7pro - Hot7pro.com

xetang

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts. HOT 7 Pro is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

10%-20% Daily for 20 days

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $500 10.00

Plan 2 $501 - $5,000 15.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $50,000 20.00

All payments are made to your account instantly.

Minimum spend is US$1 and there is no maximum.

You may make an additional spend as many times as you like.

All transactions are handled via LibertyReserve.

Join here: http://hot7pro.com/?aff=zozo278

“Our programme is intended for people who want to have financial freedom”......Yea that's what they say; almost all the HYIP say that. And it's true everybody wanna have financial freedom but not without the assurance that their money is safe. So I don't think this HYIP's offering that assurance.

Well the program is online since more than 15 days but i found that the site have very less activity of members and also though the site is online since 15 days there is not even a single monitor added to it yet so i think it is really not safe for your money to invest in this hyip .

I don't think we can reach financial freedom in here but we can show how earn some money in here by just investing in one to two cycle at most. I do like to do hit and run as for me the best way to earn is too receive payments and not when we do investments. I really do like a hyip site that has short term plan that pays one to two weeks as its really perfect for a hyip and run strategy.