Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Good-hope-inv - Good-hope-inv.com

xetang

Welcome to Good Hope Investment

Our reputation and partnerships with leading investment companies ensure your investments are in the best hands, and there are special Investment products and services offer specifically for the benefit of our clients. For us, it's about getting to know you and what you want to achieve. Then we'll work together to build a strategy to help you get you there. Our experts are from diverse field of investment and they work hard daily to ensure quality returns on your investment.

At Good Hope Investment, our collaborative global research process helps us better understand the connections of a complex, global economy, so we can make the best decisions about where to invest your money. It's just one of the reasons why 75% of our funds beat their 10-year Lipper average as of 3/31/12. We careful choose our investment product from the forex market, world stock market, buying of production company assets.

INVESTMENT PLANS

104% - 120% After 1 day

Min - $5 : Max - $100,000

Principal Included

Payout : Calender days

125% - 180% After 5 days

Min - $10 : Max - $80,000

Principal Included

Payout : Calender days

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://good-hope-inv.com/?bonusid=CEQBU

This is my first deposit with this site today, hope that they will be good paying and I will receive first payment tomorrow, site just launch with time not long I hope that it will be not late to invest in some rounds. As below is my first deposit, when have payment proof, I will post early.

Date: 7/25/2012 2:50 AM

Batch: 104549161

Sent To: U6096457 (Good Hope Investment)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: asianfriend278@gmail.com Deposit 5 USD into : 104% after 1 day

from many 5 hyip monitors that monitoring them for now, i only see allhyip.info is the only hyip monitors that claim they get paid by this program, so far i don't see any payment proof of them. but if this true it means a good sign for us because this program is paying one and for me their ROI rate make a sense and not too much high

from many 5 hyip monitors that monitoring them for now, i only see allhyip.info is the only hyip monitors that claim they get paid by this program, so far i don't see any payment proof of them. but if this true it means a good sign for us because this program is paying one and for me their ROI rate make a sense and not too much high

About payment proof, you should check directly in forum, I too have seen some monitors posted payment proof that they received from this site today, it too is reason, I decide to invest with this site. Min only $5 and it is paying with only 1 day, I think that it still many chance so that we can invest here, hope that I will receive first payment early tomorrow

Well this program seems to be paying one since i have seen that the site is almost online since more than 2 days and they have being rated with a good no of reputed monitors so i think they will continue paying for many days and all the plans are good with go amount of roi well i have tried to contact them to test the live support and its working they are replying to my queries .

Yes, it is most exactly when today, I too have received first payment with this site after invested yesterday, this is good paying site when my payment have been paid out only after a hour to ask to payment, it show that this is truth site and members can believe to invest here. Hope that this site will can pay out at least some weeks so that we can have more change to invest here.

Date: 7/26/2012 5:01 AM

Batch: 104698986

From Account: U6096457 (Good Hope Investment)

Amount: $5.20

Memo: Payment made from Good Hope Investment.