Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

WealthFreedomFund - wealthfreedomfund.com

I am not admin :

Wealth Freedom Fund is financial mangement firm that specializes in the foreclosure and short sale markets.

In the U.S.A, there are currently a record number of foreclosed properties, over 4 million, and another 800,000 expected to come to market in the next 12 months. It will take about 3-4 years to re-distribute these properties and there is a lot of money to be made right now in buying and selling these foreclosed properties

Plans :

Plan A 9% Daily for 20 Days $10 Min / $500 Max 180% Total ROI

Plan B 10% Daily for 20 Days $501 Min / $1,000 Max 200% Total ROI

Plan C 11% Daily for 20 Days $1,001 / $2,000 Max 220% Total ROI

Plan D 12% Daily for 20 Days $2,001 Min / No Max 240% Total ROI

Accept : LR\PM

Ref.Comission : 5%

WHOIS :

Expiration Date: 2013-07-14

Creation Date: 2012-07-14

Last Update Date: 2012-07-18

Name Servers:

ns11.koddos.com

ns12.koddos.com

Join Here ==>

The only plan that look promising is the 10 dollars minimum. Other minimum for me is just too high. I don't think their will be investors willing to invest in this plan also. I'm sure in few days I'm hoping that we can see this site paying. Problem though is that all the plan are 20 days plan. meaning if this site will turn to scam you don't have advantage if you invest 10 dollars or 1,000 dollars. Unlike in other plans that the higher the amount the shorter the plan.

I am really very much impressed with the script of the site it is really looking very awesome and innovative than other hyip programs and i think the site is a good one since i have see all the monitors are showing the status of the program as paying moreover the site is online since more than 6 days so investing here is not bad i like the Plan A which is giving the net profit of 180% totally .