Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ZenithFX - zenithfx.biz

I am not admin :

zenithfx is a strong team of traders that deal mainly with the FOREX market for four years. Making profits from HYIP and/or FOREX market is quite risky and for this task skilled professionals have to deal with the trading. Our main aim is to provide you with an investment opportunity that is as much safe as possible. We enhance our investors with 100% principle invested here are protected.

Plans :

Starter Plans

3 % Daily for 90 Days

Advance Plans

5 % Daily for 30 Days

Professional Plan

10 % Daily for 20 Days

Accept : LR

Ref.Comission : Up To 10%

WHOIS :

Expiration Date: 2013-07-16 23:59:59

Creation Date: 2012-07-17 13:02:02

Last Update Date: 2012-07-17 13:03:01

Name Servers:

ns1.hyipwebhost.com

ns2.hyipwebhost.com

JOIN HERE ==>

I don't recommend this site. the shortest plan is just 20 dollars but are you willing to invest that amount in 20 days plan? If you going to choose 90 days plan I don't think this site will even going to last three weeks. So I really don't know if its worth it to invest in here at all. For me its much more safer to invest in a high roi 1 day plan than this one. At least in high roi one day plan you can do hit and run.

there is something wrong with this site and i think investing here is not god there are many chances that we may loos our money in this site and i can say that it may be scam site this program launched some 7 days back and there is no activity and more over no monitor has being added to this site till now so i think it may be a scam program .