Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

restobux - restobux.com

low earning per day :D, but they also have low minimum payout, but something that make me confuse is are they PTC site or some kind of restaurant because i read in their description it seems they said they are a restaurant which make me more confuse, even like that i also don't believe too much with their minimum payout

the rate is .1 cent per click the minimum is 50 cents to get paid in here. that means you need to click 500 ads just to earn 50 cents. In a ptc site that has 1 cent per click rate 500 ads is already worth 5 dollars. I guess its up to us now if we think its good to join and click 500 ads in here and earn 50 cents only or not. the worse part is how long do you think its take for us to reach 500 ads click?

1,019 Members | 8 Members Online | $29 Paid | 309 Refs for Rent

Theirs already 29 dollars paid from this site and so far this site has 1,000 members or more already. Its good to see a ptc site improving. sometimes if I see a ptc site that is not improving I usually just give up that site but since this site is going good right now I can say that its look promising right now. I'm happy that this site is going to be a good paying ptc site. Lets just hope that its going to last long.