Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

elbux - elbux.com

nice script site, and also their template doing well here, but so far i don't see any payment proof yet, i think that is because they are a new site that just launched and this typical site is a site where members need to rent refferal or have alot of direct refferal to get a lot of bucks

.7 cents is not really bad rate. the minimum amount to withdraw is 2 dollars. If we can only get 5 ads a day that's already 3.50 centsd per day. In 10 days we already going to get 35 cents so in short we can reach minimum 2 dollars in just two months more or less. I think two months of clicking is not bad at all. Although I don't think its worth it but its still earning neverless.

This script was used before and the ptc stared with this script now its all time for buxhost script and i really like the script of the program well , i have seen that the click rate of the standard members are 0.07 cents so i think its is a good amount not bad . well i can join this program seems to be paying one but still i cant find a single payment proof of this program