Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Westerncapitalfinance - Westerncapitalfinance.net

xetang

Westerncapitalfinance - is online-invest project for people who want generate good income in a relatively short period. We are team of experienced traders which is providing superior investment returns by placing its on Forex market.

We have formed an investment portfolio of growth and income with different financial tools, order to avoid possible losses from a fall in market value on Forex market. Westerncapitalfinance provides financial protection of assets through correct distribution of the investment loads on the committed on the Forex transaction.

6% daily for 30 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

6% Daily for 30 days $15 - $100,000 6.00

%120 after 7 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

%120 after 7 days $15 - $10,000 120.00

%104 after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

%104 after 1 day $150 - $15,000 104.00

0.4% daily lifetime

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $10,000 0.40

Accept: LR, PM

http://westerncapitalfinance.net/?ref=zozo278

until now this program still paying and i think that is the most important things, right? well the script that admin used for this site is good one and their template too looks well too but unfotunately they don't have SSL protection but they have DDOS here, so far i think that is right because as far as i know DDOS is not cheap :D, and it means admin want the best for this program

until now this program still paying and i think that is the most important things, right? well the script that admin used for this site is good one and their template too looks well too but unfotunately they don't have SSL protection but they have DDOS here, so far i think that is right because as far as i know DDOS is not cheap :D, and it means admin want the best for this program

Yes, it is correct, have had monitors approved for this site 28 days with status "Paying", I think that it show that this is paying site, although a day plan is high but you can see their long plan is nice, it is reasonable so that this site can run good and payout during a long time. 3 monitors approved "Paying" now, I think that everyone can believe to invest here for long plans and min invest is good

That is really great to see this hyip site because it is almost 84 days the website is online with the status as paying and i think only few legit sites will be online this many days with a wide range of monitors showing as paying and it is rare to see such sort of paying hyip sites and i will also join here and make a small investment in this program .