Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

joybux - joybux.com

Its okay for me if the minimum in here is 3 dollars to withdraw. what I don't like is that its going to take like six months or even more to reach minimum in here if the rate in here is 1/10 of a cent. Imagine I need to click 10 ads just to earn 1 cent in here. I don't think its going to be enough to start clicking in here if the rate is that low. I'm hoping that the ads rate in here will be increased.

It is not looking joybux, it is looking cry bux because if you see their rate which are very less and min payout is too high and it is very difficult to reach the landmark, i must say it is a flop script for this bux site and you will see it will be closed soon.

Its okay for me if the minimum in here is 3 dollars to withdraw. what I don't like is that its going to take like six months or even more to reach minimum in here if the rate in here is 1/10 of a cent. Imagine I need to click 10 ads just to earn 1 cent in here. I don't think its going to be enough to start clicking in here if the rate is that low. I'm hoping that the ads rate in here will be increased.

actually if you truly visit this site and trying them you will take your words, their rate is quite high even not that much, from what i see we can earn about 5 cents or even more than that, so far i think still worthy to join this program, but it seems they are not quite popular yet